Terms and Conditions for CancerFreeCoaching.com
Please read our Terms Of Service Agreement carefully. Please do not proceed further and do not access any information on CancerFreeCoaching.com if either: 1) you are not authorized by a CancerFreeCoaching.com Agent or Representative to access CancerFreeCoaching.com’s web site on its behalf (site maintenance), or 2) if you do not accept any term or condition of this Agreement. By clicking to purchase on the CancerFreeCoaching.com’s site, you will be deemed to have agreed to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement just as if you had signed a copy of this Agreement. Your continued acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement is a condition of your continued access to CancerFreeCoaching.com’s web site and coaching packages and affiliated website products portal. Thank you.
As used in this Agreement, “you” refers to you as the specific individual who is a CancerFreeCoaching.com Customer and who agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of this entire Agreement.
2. Use of Information
CancerFreeCoaching.com highly values the strong relationships that we have with our customers. Personal information will not be released to persons or entities under any circumstances. An exception to this is CancerFreeCoaching.com may be required by law to disclose certain information. Linked Web Sites are not under the control of CancerFreeCoaching.com and we are not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to our Web Site. Before disclosing your Personal Information on any other web site, we advise you to examine their terms and conditions of use. We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties’ personal identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us. If you make a purchase during your visit to our site all the information you submit during that visit will only be used so that the transaction can take place. All information and other materials, including third party information and materials, appearing on CancerFreeCoaching.com(“Material”) is confidential and you must keep all such Material confidential. Unless otherwise clearly indicated, you may not download Material appearing on CancerFreeCoaching.com Web Site.
3. No Transfer of Right to Access CancerFreeCoaching.com
You may not share, assign or transfer your access to CancerFreeCoaching.com’sWeb under this Agreement
The entire contents of CancerFreeCoaching.com’s Web site are protected by copyright and other laws. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, you must not copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit any part of CancerFreeCoaching.com’s Web site without prior written permission of CancerFreeCoaching.com. or the owner by making a request via email to Admin@CancerFreeCoaching.com
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
(A) CancerFreeCoaching.com’s WEB AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. CancerFreeCoaching.com or the owner MAKES NO PROMISE OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED: (A) THAT THE USE OF CancerFreeCoaching.com’s WEB WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (B) REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CancerFreeCoaching.com’s WEB CONTENTS; (C) REGARDING THE UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, ENCRYPTION OR DECRYPTION OF ANY SUCH CONTENTS (D) REGARDING THE RESULTS YOU WILL OBTAIN BY USING CancerFreeCoaching.com’s WEB OR ITS CONTENTS. (B) CancerFreeCoaching.com or the owner of this enterprise EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WILL CancerFreeCoaching.com, or the owner of this enterprise BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, RESULTING FROM ANY MATTER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO CancerFreeCoaching.com’s WEB site, www.CancerFreeCoaching.comor the owner of this enterprise.
CANCELATION POLICIES WITHIN OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
7. Applicability. These terms and conditions of sale (these “Terms”) are the only terms which govern the sale of training, educational and coaching services (“Services”) by Cancer Free Coaching Services, under the umbrella of Living Technologies DBA an Oregon sole proprietor company DBA as CANCER FREE COACHING (referred to in these terms as “we,” “us” or “our”), to you as the buyer of the Services (referred to in these terms as “you” or “your”), whether through our website or otherwise. If your purchase of Services is accompanied by a quotation, order confirmation or invoice (if any) (the “Order Confirmation”), then such Order Confirmation will be deemed incorporated into these Terms (to the extent they are not inconsistent with these Terms). These Terms may be modified by us at any time without prior written notice, in our sole discretion.
These terms comprise the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements.
8. Notice of Right to Cancel; Refunds; Other Important Disclaimers. YOU, THE BUYER, MAY CANCEL YOUR ORDER FOR OUR SERVICES AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT ON THE THIRD BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE DATE OF THE SALE OF THE SERVICES.
You the buyer have the option to cancel your purchase any time prior to midnight on the third day (3rd) calendar day after the date of the sale of the Services and receive a refund. To the extent that Services are used prior to cancellation, your refund will be based on those Services already used. To cancel, you must call Customer Service at (541)625-0054 or such other telephone number that we designate to you. Upon cancellation, all materials provided to you in connection with the Services must be returned in the same condition within 10 business days, using a shipping method that is traceable. To the extent permitted under applicable law, you will be assessed with a 5% penalty for every day beyond 10 business days that we do not receive those materials. You acknowledge that your success is not a guarantee, and the success of the Services will depend on your commitment to applying the guidance you receive. Your success will take time, energy and commitment, and may not happen quickly. You acknowledge that we do not directly sell goods or products, or other our health coaching services other than the Services stipulated on http://ccchindi.online. You also understand that we do not offer medical advice. We encourage you to contact health licensed advisors to help you evaluate the risks and consequences to you associated with these Services. By placing an order for our Services on our website portal http://ccchindi.online, you confirm that you are of legal age to enter into purchase our Services, and you accept and are bound by these Terms.
9. Performance of Services. You acknowledge that the Services do not represent a business opportunity, but a coaching and educational service. We offer different coaching packages, and the amount you pay will determine the package you receive and the amount of coaching and guidance that you will receive. If you purchase a higher package and do not pay the entire purchase price for that package, it does not justify a refund, you will be given coaching and guidance corresponding to what you have paid. You will be given information on how you can access online videos within 72 hours if this is the coaching package you purchased of your purchase, however, it is your obligation to schedule and attend any coaching sessions. If you do not complete your coaching sessions within ninety (90) days of the date of your purchase, we will provide you with alternate training materials (via e-mail, CD/DVD, print materials or online access) as fulfillment for your purchase. We will use reasonable efforts to meet any performance dates to render the Services specified from us to you.
You agree to (i) cooperate with us in all matters relating to the Services; (ii) respond promptly to any request that we have to provide direction, information, approvals, authorizations, or decisions that are reasonably necessary for us to perform Services; and (iii) provide such customer materials or information as we may reasonably request to carry out the Services in a timely manner and ensure that such customer materials or information are complete and accurate.
10. Price; Payment Terms; You agree to purchase the Coaching Package Services from us at the prices (the “Prices”) set forth in our published price list on our website in force as of the date that you order the Services.
Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order for Services. You acknowledge that if you pay by check and it’s returned for whatever reason, you will be charged a minimum $25.00 fee by us (in addition to any fees charged by your financial institution). If you pay by credit card, you represent and warrant that
- the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete,
- you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase,
- charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company,
- you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted by us at the time of your order. Please be advised that, in connection with your payment for Services by credit card, the payee on your credit card statement show an entity other than Cancer Free Coaching Services, DBA.
- All transactions are done on CancerFreeCoaching.com website Secure Payment Portal
- No unsecured transactions will be accepted as payments, such as Money Orders or Checks Payments by Mail or Currier services!
- All information you transmit from your computer into the Wave portal servers or Square Up portal Services including credit card and/or bank information is fully digitally encrypted utilizing state-of-the-art SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology before passing over the Internet, ensuring the highest levels of Internet transportation security.
- Also, as of August 2018, we are requiring FULL FINANCIAL AND PERSONAL VERIFICATION on all domestic and international orders exceeding $400. This verification will necessitate you submitting to CancerFreeCoaching.com (via Admin@CancerFreeCoaching.com), the following:
- Copy of your photo ID with matching name on the order;
- Photocopy of the front and back of the credit or check card associated with the purchase (with numbers on the front of card obscured except for the last 4 digits of the credit card);
- Full contact info including working phone number at which we can reach you and working email address.
- Your personal or business payment card information is not to be made available to agents of CancerFreeCoaching.com.
- This information is obtained by Wave portal servers, SquareUp Services only in an effort to process the requested transaction on a one-time basis.
- We apologize for any inconvenience but must require deep verification due to massive fraud having been perpetrated against us this and last year.
- To our real customers and those who are well-intentioned with CancerFreeCoaching.com, THANK YOU! Learn more about SquareUp or Wave.
11. Limited Warranty; Limitation of Liability. We warrant to you that we will perform the Services using personnel of required skill, experience, and qualifications and in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with generally recognized industry standards for similar services and we will devote adequate resources to meet our obligations under these Terms. EXCEPT FOR THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES. With respect to any Services subject to a claim under the foregoing warranty, we will, in our sole discretion,
(i) repair or re-perform the applicable Services or (ii) credit or refund the price of such Services at the pro rata contract rate. The foregoing remedies will be your sole and exclusive remedy and our entire liability for breach of the limited warranty in this section. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES EXCEED THE TOTAL OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO US FOR THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. The limitation of liability set forth in this section will not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
12. Intellectual Property; Confidential Information. All intellectual property rights, including training materials, content, copyrights, patents, patent disclosures and inventions (whether patentable or not), trademarks service marks, trade secrets, know-how and other confidential information, trade dress, trade names, logos, corporate names and domain names, together with all of the goodwill associated therewith, derivative works and all other rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) in and to all documents, work product and other materials that are delivered or made available to you in the course of performing the Services (collectively, the “Deliverables”) will be owned solely by us. We hereby grant you a license to use all Intellectual Property Rights free of additional charge and on a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, fully paid-up, royalty-free and perpetual basis to the extent necessary to enable you to make reasonable use of the Deliverables and the Services. All of our non-public, confidential or proprietary information, including but not limited to, training materials, content, specifications, documents, data, business operations, customer lists, pricing, discounts, or rebates, disclosed by us to you, whether disclosed orally or disclosed or accessed in written, electronic or other form or media, and whether or not marked or identified as “confidential”, is confidential, solely for the use of performing the Services and may not be disclosed or copied unless authorized in advance by us in writing. Upon our request, you will promptly return all documents and other materials received from us. We will be entitled to injunctive relief for any violation of this section. This section does not apply to information that is in the public domain or known to you at the time of disclosure.
13. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce).
14. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in these Terms may be construed as creating any agency, partnership, joint venture or other forms of joint enterprise, employment or fiduciary relationship between us and you, and neither party will have authority to contract for or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
15. Any and all legal disputes Governed by the laws of the State of Oregon and will be limited to an arbitration dispute resolution process Arbitration.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Member Agreement, the breach thereof or its subject matter shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the consumer commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and unappealable. The arbitration shall be conducted in Medford, Oregon, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, CancerFreeCoaching.com, the owner, the Member or any other party to the arbitration may at any time seek injunctions or other forms of equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this Terms of Service Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. CancerFreeCoaching.com, the owner’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive CancerFreeCoaching.com, the owner’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. The failure of CancerFreeCoaching.com, or the owner to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This Terms of Service Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon. The parties acknowledge that this Terms of Service Agreement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce. The Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and proceedings pursuant to the arbitration clause in this Terms of Service Agreement. You agree that this Terms of Service Agreement and the Member rules and restrictions and policies contained herein, and CancerFreeCoaching.com, or the owner of this enterprise enforcement thereof, are not intended to confer and do not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you and CancerFreeCoaching.com or the owner of this enterprise. This Terms of Service Agreement together with the rules and policies of CancerFreeCoaching.com constitutes the entire agreement between CancerFreeCoaching.com, and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.
17. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration. YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY BETWEEN YOU AND US RELATING TO THE SERVICES WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by
this section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778¬7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, you will not be entitled to join or consolidate claims by or against other customers in court or arbitration or to otherwise participate in a claim as a class representative or class member. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
a.) Notices. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to our website. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current. For you to give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us by personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to 258 A Street Unit 1-115 Ashland OR 97520. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
b.) Severability. If any term or provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability will not affect any other term or provision of these Terms or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
18. NOTICE OF CANCELLATION Transaction Date:
The Client may cancel this transaction, without penalty or obligation within 3 business days from the above date, after which the sale is final.
If Client cancels, any payments made by Client under the contract or sale, and any negotiable instrument executed by Client will be returned within 10 days following receipt by Cancer Free Coaching Services dba, of Client’s cancellation notice, and any security interest arising out of the transaction will be canceled. All cancellation requests must be in writing. To cancel, Client must mail this notice as well as any and all materials and/or products received to 258 A Street Unit 1-115 Ashland OR 97520, NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT ON THE THIRD BUSINESS DAY FROM THE DATE ABOVE. by Cancer Free Coaching Services dba WILL ALSO GIVE CLIENT UNTIL THE END OF THE FIRST DAY OF THE THREE (3) DAY TRAINING TO CANCEL CLIENTS ATTENDANCE PURCHASE. CLIENT CANNOT TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AFTER THAT TIME. by Cancer Free Coaching Services dba retains a $200.00 restocking fee for all cancellations. If the Client has questions about cancellation or request, Client may contact by Cancer Free Coaching Services dba Customer Service at (541) 625-0054.
Not later than midnight of the third day after the purchase of services was completed:
I hereby cancel this transaction. Purchaser’s Signature (required):
Clearly Print Your First and Last Name (required):
a.) Customer Support at (541) 625-0054 / Admin@CancerFreeCoaching.com
You will defend and indemnify CancerFreeCoaching.com, the owner and its subsidiary and affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors, and agents from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, costs and reasonable expenses (including but not limited to lawyers’ fees), in connection with or arising out of CancerFreeCoaching.com’s Web site and your violation of applicable law, this Agreement, and any use of CancerFreeCoaching.com’s Web site that is not specifically authorized under this Agreement. Neither CancerFreeCoaching.com, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information. CancerFreeCoaching.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if CancerFreeCoaching.com, or the owner of this enterprise has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You further agree that it is understood that the advisor’s and coaches on CancerFreeCoaching.com imply in no way that they are licensed by any state or federal agency.
For valuable consideration, and compensation, as wages for labor, payment, exchange, or tender, from any Man and or Woman or their family members contracting any of our health life coachesthough our health coaching packages, do so without benefit of discussion, and without division, does hereby expressly agree, covenant, and undertake the indemnification of, and does hold any and all agents, employees, health coaches, owners of:CancerFreeCoaching.com harmless from and against, all: claims or legal actions, guarantees as expressed; (This entails the FULL co-operation of the customer being a Man or Woman or family member’s: in need of health coaching assistance; in terms of CancerFreeCoaching.com Providers of health and wellness coaching assistance; including all coaching packages purchased by any customers including during the extended process of coaching and assisting customers with their immune compromised health imbalances, by assisting with detoxing protocols, nutritional whole super food supplementation protocols, food and nutritional suggestions, NLP techniques and referral to hypnotherapists or other expert licensed practitioners if required to assist the mind of an ill individual into the journey of healing and restoration of their health. Assisting with changes in diet, mental attitudes, psychospiritual issues in supporting customers into practicing healthier lifestyle changes in order to assist in the recuperation from customers illnesses. Warranties, orders, warrants, judgments, demands, liabilities, losses, harm, depositions, summons[s], lawsuits, costs, fines, liens, levies, penalties, damages, interests, and expenses whatsoever, both absolute and contingent, as are due or may hereafter arise, to include, but not to limit to any such claims and the like that may hereafter arise with regard to any and all collateral, processes, procedures and the like of any customer that has purchased our coaching packages wither it be a Man or Womanor family member’s: in need of assistance; thereby any customer requesting our services do hereby expressly covenant and agree to these terms and conditions: Providers of assistance; are not under any circumstances a consideration for an accommodation party nor a surety for said customerswither it be a Man or Womanor family member’s: in need of assistance; Any customer be it Man and or Woman or family member: in need of assistance; are with full knowledge any and all consideration, labor, payment, exchange, or tender to any coaches of CancerFreeCoaching.com through our payment portal at CancerFreeCoaching.com whom are the Providers of assistance; for this assistance offered is a Non-Refundable transaction;CancerFreeCoaching.com agents or health coaches reserves the right to add additional charges as there may be additional expenses that are related to the helaing process of the immune compromised customerscustomer depending on the severity of their case in need of assistance; may incur in the event the customer be it Man and or Woman or family member: in need of assistance; requires additional assistance and or receive donation or compensation after the health immune compromised health concern in question has been restored or in process of healing and restoration to the customer in question.
19. Modifications of Terms
CancerFreeCoaching.com shall have the right to make changes to this Agreement from time to time. CancerFreeCoaching.com will notify you of such changes by posting the change to CancerFreeCoaching.com’s Web site, and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. If you continue to access CancerFreeCoaching.com’s Web site after CancerFreeCoaching.com has posted such changes you will be deemed to have accepted all such changes.
20. Use of products
Use of affiliated products website and info including Whole Supper Food Supplement Products, Health Coaching, and General Guidance are for the use of CancerFreeCoaching.com’s customers and/or members exclusively and are not for the use of resale, redistribution, or for-profit and are confidential unless otherwise marked as intended for distribution to end-user customers, and you must keep all such material confidential.
This Agreement will continue until CancerFreeCoaching.com, or you terminate it. Either CancerFreeCoaching.com, or you may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, and without incurring any liability by giving written notice to the other as provided in this Agreement. In the event of termination by either party, you must discontinue, immediately, all access to CancerFreeCoaching.com’s Web site and destroy or return to CancerFreeCoaching.com, all Material then in your possession. You shall not keep any copy of Confidential Information. If this Agreement is terminated by either Party for any reason, you will continue to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement covering protection of the Material’s confidentiality, copyrights, warranties, liability, indemnification, termination, compliance with laws, governing law, successors, and remedies for unauthorized disclosure of Material.
Any notice you may be required to give CancerFreeCoaching.com, under this Agreement should be sent via electronic mail to CancerFreeCoaching.com, at admin@CancerFreeCoaching.com. Any notice CancerFreeCoaching.com may be required to give you under this Agreement may, at CancerFreeCoaching.com’s, option, be sent to you via electronic mail to an e-mail address on record with CancerFreeCoaching.com, or by posting that notice on CancerFreeCoaching.com’s Web site.
Any provision in any document received by CancerFreeCoaching.com, from you that is inconsistent with or attempts to add to or modify any provision of this Agreement shall be void and of no force or effect. Neither the Parties’ course of conduct nor trade practice will modify any term of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, all other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. The paragraph headings contained herein are for reference only and shall not be considered as substantive parts of this Agreement. Use of the singular or plural form shall include the other, and “or” shall be read as conjunctive, unless otherwise clear from the context.
24. Age Agreement
It is understood that where stated products provided require your legal age to be 18 that it is true. You are agreeing to be bound to this agreement and that you are at least 18 years of age.
By entering, and/or using any Coaching Services affiliated website supplement products, or reading any material on the CancerFreeCoaching.com site you agree and understand that all Terms of Service and payment policies apply to you, and you agree to the acceptance of and adherence to said policies. We do not grant credit for any of our products or services at CancerFreeCoaching.com, you agree to all posted liabilities with regards to applicable policies posted NO credit will be granted, you agree to pay via your own credit lines. Should you fail to pay your invoice timely there will be no services offered until we receive full payment for any of the coaching packages offered at CancerFreeCoaching.com:
Any whole food products offered by CancerFreeCoaching.com, CancerFreeCoaching.com and Sonia’s Supplement Coaching Services and affiliated whole food products website are strictly for educational purposes only and do not replace any professional medical counseling you may ordinarily seek from any licensed and qualified professionals. CancerFreeCoaching.com or our health coaches or Sonia cannot 100% ensure any healing of chronic illnesses of the body or mental illnesses and is not liable for any ill decisions made by you or concerning your illness to your general health, or your life decisions, which goes against CancerFreeCoaching.com and its advisor’s suggestions for natural remedies. If it is medical advice that you seek you will need to consult with a formal medical or alternative health practitioner in such cases.
CancerFreeCoaching.comaffiliated products websites(all products offered on CancerFreeCoaching.com) are for health improvement purposes only! CancerFreeCoaching.com or its employees, advisors, or coaches are not responsible for your decisions made based on the advice or information obtained on the site, from any of its products, services, coaches or links. CancerFreeCoaching.com and its employees, coaches and their families are not responsible for your choices and decisions you make by visiting or using any of the products or services offered at CancerFreeCoaching.com or affiliated products websites in regard to your finances, medical care, legal circumstances, careers, or personal or professional life in any way. CancerFreeCoaching.com and its services are not to be used in place of any professional medical, financial, or legal counseling you may ordinarily seek from any qualified professionals. CancerFreeCoaching.com is for health and wellness purposes only.
CancerFreeCoaching.com retains the right to change any or part or all of this agreement at any time without notice.
27. Any and all legal disputes
Governed by the laws of the State of Oregon and will be limited to an arbitration dispute resolution process Arbitration
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Member Agreement, the breach thereof or its subject matter shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the consumer commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and unappealable. The arbitration shall be conducted in Medford, Oregon, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, CancerFreeCoaching.com, the owner, the Member or any other party to the arbitration may at any time seek injunctions or other forms of equitable relief from any court of record of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this Terms of Service Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. CancerFreeCoaching.com, the owner’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive CancerFreeCoaching.com, the owner’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. The failure of CancerFreeCoaching.com, or the owner to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This Terms of Service Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon hearings if need be at a Court of Record or higher jurisdiction. The parties acknowledge that this Terms of Service Agreement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce. The Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and proceedings pursuant to the arbitration clause in this Terms of Service Agreement. You agree that this Terms of Service Agreement and the Member rules and restrictions and policies contained herein, and CancerFreeCoaching.com, or the owner of this enterprise enforcement thereof, are not intended to confer and do not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you and CancerFreeCoaching.com or the owner of this enterprise. This Terms of Service Agreement together with the rules and policies of CancerFreeCoaching.com constitutes the entire agreement between CancerFreeCoaching.com, and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No unsecured transactions will be accepted as payments, such as Money Orders or Checks Payments by Mail or Currier services!
All information you transmit from your computer into the Wave portal servers or Square Up portal Services including credit card and/or bank information is fully digitally encrypted utilizing state-of-the-art SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology before passing over the Internet, ensuring the highest levels of Internet transportation security.
Also, as of July 2019, we are requiring FULL FINANCIAL AND PERSONAL VERIFICATION on all domestic and international orders exceeding $400. This verification will necessitate you submitting to Cancer Free Coaching (via Admin@CancerFreeCoaching.com), the following:
Copy of your photo ID with matching name on the order;
Photocopy of the front and back of the credit or check card associated with the purchase (with numbers on the front of card obscured except for the last four digits on your card);
Full contact info including working phone number at which we can reach you and working email address. Your personal or business payment card information is not to be made available to agents of CancerFreeCoaching.com.
This information is obtained by Wave portal servers, SquareUp Services, only in an effort to process the requested transaction on a one-time basis.
We apologize for any inconvenience but must require deep verification due to massive fraud having been perpetrated against us. To our real customers and those who are well-intentioned with CancerFreeCoaching.com, THANK YOU! Learn more about WAVE